Jacob Hodsden is an undergraduate student studying mechanical engineering at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Jacob is our fearless HVAC (Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning) leader.
Jacob decided to join Team Daytona Beach because he has participated in other national environmental competitions in the past and really enjoyed them.
Let’s learn more about Jacob:
- Q. If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why? A. Bigfoot because I get to hang with all those cool cats like the Loch Ness Monster and the Easter Bunny
- Q. What are you known for? A. Being the best damn Jacob Hodsden you will ever meet in your life
- Q.How old were you when you realized Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny probably never actually knew one another in real life? How did you find out? A. WAIT!!!! WHAT!!!!!!! THIS IS ALL NEWS TO ME!!!!!! I thought there was a conference every year for holiday heros.
- Q. Pepsi or Coke? A. In such a crazy backwards world we live in does it really matter……. Because RC Cola is by far superior
- Q. What’s the most interesting thing about you that we wouldn’t learn from your resume alone? A. I make a mean bowl of cereal
- Q. If you were to get rid of one state in the U.S., which would it be and why? A. None, divided we are weak but together we are strong
- Q. Do you believe in Bigfoot? A. I’ll let Q3 answer this.
- Q. Teach me something I don’t know in the next five minutes. A. The magic trick where someone removes their thumb, they don’t actually remove their thumb, I know crazy right? It blew my mind too.
- Q. How would you get an elephant into a refrigerator? A. Take out the peanut butter
- Q. If you were an ice cream what flavor would you be? A. Vanilla, its classic, you can never beat a classic
- Q. If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you and why? A, Me because you can’t beat the original. Or Tom Hanks, everyone loves tom hanks